Donor Privacy Statement
Desire Street Ministries is committed to the highest standards of integrity in all fundraising efforts and to the ethical collection, retention and use of information about our donors. We respect your privacy and work to protect your personal information. We will never sell, share, or rent your personal information to another organization for its own use. On this site, there are opportunities for you to request additional information and make contributions online. The only way we will obtain identifying information about you when you visit our site is if you choose to provide that information by sending us an email, making a donation, or signing up to receive our communications. We protect the information you choose to provide such as name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information.
When you click the Donate Now button, your online transaction is processed through MinistryLinq, using industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep your personal information as secure as possible.
Donor Resources for further information
- What We Do and How We Use Our Resources
- Charity Navigator – a national, independent non-profit auditor
- GuideStar – a database of information on non-profit organizations
- Our most current Form 990 (non-profit tax return)
- Our most current Audited Financial Statements
- Our most current Annual Report
- Our 501(c)3 Tax Status Letter
- Other in-depth resources